Shadow-Kissed Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegas or WMM problems?

4 posters

Go down

Vegas or WMM problems? Empty Vegas or WMM problems?

Post  Vasilisa Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Having prob.s with WMM or Vegas?
State your problem here, and maybe someone can help!
Vasilisa
Vasilisa
Admin

https://shadow-kissed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vegas or WMM problems? Empty Hey.

Post  Teras Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:38 am

I actually don't have problems with Vegas or WMM. But It's appreciated if you could possible help me so i can give you my parts for our MEPs. Because i've tried to upload them a couple of times.. But all have failed.. Sad
Teras
Teras

Back to top Go down

Vegas or WMM problems? Empty Re: Vegas or WMM problems?

Post  Jerenint Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:27 am

Vasilisa wrote:Having prob.s with WMM or Vegas?
State your problem here, and maybe someone can help!

Have you ever heardof the problem with peaks not showing up on any of the audio? Mad
Jerenint
Jerenint

https://www.youtube.com/user/xNaruHina

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasilisa Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Teras wrote:I actually don't have problems with Vegas or WMM. But It's appreciated if you could possible help me so i can give you my parts for our MEPs. Because i've tried to upload them a couple of times.. But all have failed.. Sad

Oh, gosh, I must have missed this. Sadly, no. Maybe its you file format?
Vasilisa
Vasilisa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teras Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Vasilisa wrote:
Teras wrote:I actually don't have problems with Vegas or WMM. But It's appreciated if you could possible help me so i can give you my parts for our MEPs. Because i've tried to upload them a couple of times.. But all have failed.. Sad

That's not the issue. Justt hat i have no idea how to upload it.. so...
Teras
Teras

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasilisa Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Teras wrote:
Vasilisa wrote:

That's not the issue. Justt hat i have no idea how to upload it.. so...

Go to:
http://www.sendspace.com/

Click "Browse..."
Slect your file
Under Des. Put what part you had

Then click send, and copy the URL of the part and send it to me in a message here or YOUTUBE
Vasilisa
Vasilisa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:14 pm

I've had this problem since I've first got Vegas, When I download an episode of any anime it either wont show up on my desk top or I can't find it in any files >_< Can someone tell me what to do please?
xXIceColdxUtauXx
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Teras Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:20 am

xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:I've had this problem since I've first got Vegas, When I download an episode of any anime it either wont show up on my desk top or I can't find it in any files >_< Can someone tell me what to do please?

Is the file mkv when you download it? or mp4 and so on? Then you need to get an converter and change it into either avi or wmv
Teras
Teras

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerenint Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:35 am

Teras wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:I've had this problem since I've first got Vegas, When I download an episode of any anime it either wont show up on my desk top or I can't find it in any files >_< Can someone tell me what to do please?

Is the file mkv when you download it? or mp4 and so on? Then you need to get an converter and change it into either avi or wmv

I would recommend wmv because some people who use sony vegas or wmm have problems with avi files (only audio showing up). That's what happens to my laptop but not on my com. If avi files do work on sony vegas/wmm then I suggest you to get avi since most of them are higher quality.
Jerenint
Jerenint

https://www.youtube.com/user/xNaruHina

Back to top Go down

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Jerenint wrote:
Teras wrote:

I would recommend wmv because some people who use sony vegas or wmm have problems with avi files (only audio showing up). That's what happens to my laptop but not on my com. If avi files do work on sony vegas/wmm then I suggest you to get avi since most of them are higher quality.

avi. is the only file i can ever get onto my Vegas. Where can I get a converter?
xXIceColdxUtauXx
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Vasilisa Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:29 pm

xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:
Jerenint wrote:
Teras wrote:

avi. is the only file i can ever get onto my Vegas. Where can I get a converter?

Try Download.com
Vasilisa
Vasilisa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Vasilisa wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:
Jerenint wrote:
Teras wrote:

Try Download.com

Thank you guys sooooo so much! You all helped me out a lot! Thanks
xXIceColdxUtauXx
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum