Childs Play (CLOSED)

Go down

Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:41 am

same rule goes if i put a star by your name I have your part!!

Ashurii wrote me and asked if i could cut it and put it up..
click on the part number to listen to your part!!!

theres only 5 parts sorry its short :/ but yea.. first come first serve!!!

Part 1 - AnimeNight14
Part 2 - cassiroll411
Part 3 - Vasilisa
Part 4- PrincessYukita Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Part 5 - xXIceColdxUtauXx Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

now the point of this is to make it as scary as you can...
you can use game footage if you need to like for instance im using the fatal frame games
theres also other games like the resident evil games and the grudge game etc..


Last edited by PrincessYukita on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  cassiroll411 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:27 pm

can i have part 2?
avatar
cassiroll411
Admin

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/cassiroll411

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:41 pm

cassiroll411 wrote:can i have part 2?

sure its all yours
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  Vasilisa on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Something tells me this isnt going to be done for halloween. (No duh, right? o_o'')
But, we can still do it if people join.
avatar
Vasilisa
Admin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : At my computer, duh.

View user profile http://shadow-kissed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Vasilisa wrote:Something tells me this isnt going to be done for halloween. (No duh, right? o_o'')
But, we can still do it if people join.

yea :/
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  Vasilisa on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:40 pm

I'll take part 3, then.
avatar
Vasilisa
Admin

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 24
Location : At my computer, duh.

View user profile http://shadow-kissed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Vasilisa wrote:I'll take part 3, then.

alright ^.^
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Can I have the last one? Very Happy Thank you
avatar
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:04 pm

xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:Can I have the last one? Very Happy Thank you

sure and your welcome ^.^
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 pm

PrincessYukita wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:Can I have the last one? Very Happy Thank you

sure and your welcome ^.^

I think you may have given me apart of another song.
avatar
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:32 am

xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:
PrincessYukita wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:Can I have the last one? Very Happy Thank you

sure and your welcome ^.^

I think you may have given me apart of another song.

the other song is the ending one
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:52 pm

PrincessYukita wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:
PrincessYukita wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:Can I have the last one? Very Happy Thank you

sure and your welcome ^.^

I think you may have given me apart of another song.

the other song is the ending one

Wait, there's another song? @_@
avatar
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:13 am

xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:
PrincessYukita wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:
PrincessYukita wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:Can I have the last one? Very Happy Thank you

sure and your welcome ^.^

I think you may have given me apart of another song.

the other song is the ending one

Wait, there's another song? @_@

yes xD
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Okay, I'm still confused. But I'll make it anyways XD
avatar
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:33 pm

xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:Okay, I'm still confused. But I'll make it anyways XD

I'm done! XD So, you know the second song on there, right? Well I sorta made it happy and cutesy but I made the fist part as creepy as I could. Smile I hope it's okay

megaupload.com M4F74S90
avatar
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:53 am

xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:Okay, I'm still confused. But I'll make it anyways XD

I'm done! XD So, you know the second song on there, right? Well I sorta made it happy and cutesy but I made the fist part as creepy as I could. Smile I hope it's okay

megaupload.com M4F74S90

thats great either way
youll have to upload it to filefront or mediafire cause megauploader wont let me download it
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  xXIceColdxUtauXx on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm

PrincessYukita wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:
xXIceColdxUtauXx wrote:Okay, I'm still confused. But I'll make it anyways XD

I'm done! XD So, you know the second song on there, right? Well I sorta made it happy and cutesy but I made the fist part as creepy as I could. Smile I hope it's okay

megaupload.com M4F74S90

thats great either way
youll have to upload it to filefront or mediafire cause megauploader wont let me download it

Here:
mediafire.com ?nzydm01zmjn
avatar
xXIceColdxUtauXx

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 pm

thanks
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

hi

Post  AnimeNight14 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 am

if its still open ill take part 1? What a Face Very Happy Razz
avatar
AnimeNight14

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:56 pm

AnimeNight14 wrote:if its still open ill take part 1? What a Face Very Happy Razz

part 1 is all yours
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  cassiroll411 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:06 pm

here's my part^^
megaupload.com 90EB5OLN
avatar
cassiroll411
Admin

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/cassiroll411

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:45 pm

everyone almost done with their partS?
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

uh

Post  AnimeNight14 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:08 pm

i never got my part... Question
avatar
AnimeNight14

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  PrincessYukita on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

AnimeNight14 wrote:i never got my part... Question

click on it and it will take you to the download page where you can get it
avatar
PrincessYukita

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 27
Location : Cross Academy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessYukita

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs Play (CLOSED)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum